Countdown to Catching Fire: 3 DaysCharacters
I love when you get lost in a book, like you no longer realize you are reading, because everything just seems like a really good movie playing in your head.
The Book Thief, Markus Zusak.
I have recently reached a follower goal! To show my love for each and everyone of you I decided to host a giveaway! The books above are a mix of books I’ve read this year and a few favorites. I hope whoever wins this is able to choose one that they will love as much as I did! <3
- Must be following Devine-Infinities
- Reblog and like as much as your heart desires
- This is available to everyone!
- There will be one winner.
- The winner will be able to choose from the books above
- I will send them the book through the book depository website
- You must be willing to give your shipping address away to me. I promise I won’t stalk you!
- The winner will be randomly chosen through a random number generator
- Keep your ask box open so I can contact you if you win
- The winner has 48 hours to reply back to me via messaging
- The giveaway ends December 1, 2013
- If you have any questions feel free to ask me, but no anon questions please!
- *NO Giveaway Blogs Please!!!!*
Good Luck everyone!
A drypoint etching on an acrylic plate I did earlier this year as part of my visual studies module.
do you ever think about how weird reading is
our eyes are able to scan these different symbols and construct the scenarios and concepts they describe in our mind
and these concepts have the power to twist our emotions and make us cry and laugh and wow reading is weird
i think it’s one of the most beautiful things in the world
The Fault In Our Stars; Hunhan
My thoughts are stars i can't fathom into constellations.